REGISTRATION - "ORLEN E-SOLIDARITY MARATHON WITH ADDITIONALLY 5 KM"
STATUTE OF THE Virtual e-ORLEN MARATHON „Solidarność” with 5 km in background
„Solidarity - together, though separately !”
The Organizer of the Virtual e-Orlen Marathon „Solidarność”, hereinafter referred to as the Run, is the Association of the Marathon “Solidarność” entered in the national court register under the number 0000208597 seated in Gdańsk
- Promoting running as the simplest form of movement.
- Commemorating the Victims of December 70's on the 50th anniversary of the events
- 40th anniversary of NSZZ „Solidarność”
- 100thAnniversary of the birth of John Paul II
- Polish Marathon Championship for members of NSZZ "Solidarność"
- Promotion of individual activities during a pandemic.
- Allowing sports competition for event participants.
III. DATE, PLACE, DISTANCE, ROUTE
- A competitor may take part in the Run from July 1, 2020 - August 31, 2020
- Distances to choose from:
- 42 km 195 m - one-time marathon run
- 42 km 195 m - marathon in installments (from 2 to a maximum of 7 installments)
- 5 km - additional (accompanying) distance - running or walking
- The length of the marathon is 42 km195m, with the Organizer taking 42.2 km as the appropriate distance for the Run (due to measurement deviations of time monitoring devices)
- The competitor may cover the distance in any terrain, subject to the recommendations of the Ministry of Health regarding social distance.
- Competitors are required to comply with traffic regulations
IV. TIME LIMIT
The Competitorshave no time limit.
V. PARTICIPATION AND APPLICATIONS
Onlythosewhoat the latest on the start day will be 18 years old, have the right to participate in the Run (marathon distance) and thosewhoare 16 yearsold – in 16accompanying distance- 5 km.
1) Registration will be considered as registration in the Event registration system on the website and the payment on Organizer's account for the selected starter package
2) Applications are accepted on the website www.maratongdansk.pl from 06/06/2020 to 31/08/2020
3) Applications and payments will be made via the Datasport.pl portal at:
4) The participant is required to provide the current correspondence address in the application form.
5) To register, please complete the registration and application form. Immediately after completing it, you can make a payment using all the options offered through the DotPay electronic payment operator and Blik. Among the available payment methods are also traditional bank transfers and even postal orders, then select the Bank Transfer option on the payment screen.
In the event of a direct transfer, it is necessary to provide the first and last name of the PARTICIPANT in the title of the transfer, along with the year of birth and the note "e-ORLEN Solidarity Marathon".
Once registered on www.maratongdansk.pl each participant is obliged to pay the fee within 7 days of the filing of the application / registration.
Those who correctly register and pay their participation will receive an appropriate confirmation by email.
The payment will be visible on the list of applications after posting (within 7 days of making the payment).
6) Making a payment and completing the registration form is equivalentwith acceptance of these Regulations.
7) After registration, the competitor will receive the start number in a pdf file. The number can be printed and attached to the T-shirt during the Run. This is not a necessary.
8) Depending on the start package chosen, during registration the competitor will receive a start number, commemorative medal, gift from the sponsor, and technical shirt.
9) The diploma for completing the Virtual e-Orlen Marathon “Solidarność” can be printed by yourself via the maratongdansk.pl website
VI. ENTRY FEES, FEES, CHOICE OF PACKAGE
1) Each participant pays an entry fee, the amount of which depends on the type of package selected.
2) The following entry fees apply
MARATHON AND STAGE MARATHON
- Mini Starter Package - starter number + gift from the sponsor - PLN 15
- Basic Starter Package - starting number, commemorative medal for completing the run - 35 PLN
- Premium Starter Package - starting number, commemorative medal for completing the race, commemorative T-shirt for the e-ORLEN Virtual Marathon of “Solidarność” with 5 in the background - PLN 55
RUN OR WALK ON THE DISTANCE OF 5 KM
- Mini Starter Package - start number - PLN 10
- Basic Starter Package - starting number, commemorative medal for completing the run - PLN 25
- Premium Starter Package - starting number, commemorative medal for completing the race, commemorative T-shirt for the e-ORLEN Virtual Marathon of “Solidarność” with 5 in the background - 49 PLN
If you pay for the mini or basic starter package, you will be able to buy a special t-shirt for PLN 35 (details will be available at www.maratongdansk.pl)
Packages for the participants of the Virtual e-ORLEN Marathon of "Solidarność" with 5 km in the background will be sent within 4-8 weeks after the end of the competition. Packages will be sent for an additional postage. The package can also be picked up in person at the race office. Details will be given atwww.maratongdansk.pl
3) An additional fee will be charged during registration
- Polish shipment - PLN 6
- International shipment - 15 PLN
Basic Package and Premium Package
- Polish shipment - 10 PLN
- International shipment - 30 PLN
4) Once paid, the fee is not refundable.
5) The company managing the panel of records DATA SPORT - Marek Zieliński is responsible for any returns, complaints arising from online payments and credit cards payments.
VII. RULES / TIME MEASUREMENT
- Each participant of the Marathon Run has a distance of 42 km and 195 m to overcome. The selected distance can be covered anywhere in the world, at the time of their choice from July 1, 2020 to August 31, 2020.
- Distance depending on the chosen form of participation (marathon or installment marathon) the competitor overcomes:
- full distance once
- in stages - from 2 to a maximum of 7 stages (e.g. 6 km during one stage)
Starting days must be from July 1, 2020 to August 31, 2020. It is important that the sum of the runs gives a total distance of 42 km and 195 m.
- Marathon full distance at once - The most elite classification will contain restrictive conditions for registering the effort of participants.
- The competitor will send, using the form available at www.maratongdansk.pl, a GPX track obtained during a single run, recorded by the time and distance recording device
- The result should be generated by one of the platforms preferred by the participant that archives training data, e.g. Garmin Connect, Strava, Endomondo, Polar Flow, etc.
The organizer will verify the track in accordance with Fair Play rules
Marathon in stages
- Verification of the result will be done by sending using the form available at www.maratongdansk.pl, a package of GPX tracks or photos or screenshots showing the run with a visible distance and time of the run.
- You can enter the result of a run only once.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
RUN OR WALK ON THE DISTANCE OF 5 KM
- Each participant of the Accompanying Run has to overcome 5 km by running or walking. The distance can be covered anywhere in the world, at any time of your choice from July 1, 2020 to August 31, 2020.
- The competitor will send, using the form available on the website www.maratongdansk.pl, a GPX track or a photo or screenshot of the screen showing the run with visible distance and time.
The organizer will successively verify and update the results and publish them on the websitewww.maratongdansk.pl
- On the basis of the results submitted, the following classifications will be conducted, broken down into marathon distance covered once and in stages:
- General classification (women and men),
- Age classifications:
- W-20 (Women), M-20 (Men) (born 2002 - 1991)
- W-30, M-30 (1990-1981)
- W-40, M-40 (1980-1971 year)
- W-50, M-50 (1970 - 1961)
- W-60, M-60 (year 1960 - 1951)
- W-70, M-70 (1950 and older)
- Classification of the Fastest Pomeranian Woman and Pomeranian Men - according to the place of residence.
- Polish Marathon Championship for members of NSZZ "Solidarność" - first three places (women and men)
- In the 5 km race only general classification of women and men will be conducted.
The organizer provides symbolic cash prizes in the general classification of men and women (1st-3rd place) and the Polish Championship in the marathon of NSZZ "Solidarność" members, for competitors who run e-ORLEN Marathon of "Solidarność" all at once.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Due to the specific conditions and rules of the Run, we urge you to comply with fair play rules. We would like to draw your attention to covering the distance yourself by running or walking. It is unacceptable to cover the distance on roller skates, bicycles, scooters or otherwise.
- The Organizer reserves the right to send Run Participants information about the Run and other events organized or co-organized by the Organizer, as well as for internal administrative and analytical needs.
- The organizer reserves the right, as well as its related entities, the possibility after prior consent, conducting interviews with each of the Participants, taking photos and / or filming, using names and surnames, the image, voice and other materials originating from or related to participation in Run for advertising and promotional needs, as well as the possibility of their use on the Internet or radio and television broadcasts and for any other commercial needs with the right to modify them.
- The organizer reserves, as well as related entities, the right to use, free of charge, all photos sent by the Participants, film materials, interviews and recordings that can be placed free of charge on selected electronic media, catalogs and media: television, radio, newspapers, magazines, pages Internet for advertising and promotional purposes. The Participant declares that the Organizer is not and will not be obliged to pay any fees related to the activities described in points 7 and 8 of this paragraph, thereby granting an unlimited license to use statements, information without notice for the purpose of advertising and promoting the Run.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the Regulations. The Organizer will inform about the changes in the Regulations on the Run's website.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the Organizer decides.
- If any of the provisions of the Regulations will be partially or fully declared void or impossible to enforce - all other provisions (in whole or in part) shall remain valid.
Director of theMarathon
GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
For what purpose and on what basis are your personal data processed?
- the provision of electronic services:
- on the performance of the contract - i.e. your participation in the race
- performance of the contract - i.e. your participation in the race:
- your participation in the race (preparation of the starter package, preparation of results, release of prizes, etc.)
- publishing public start lists and results
- provision of payment services
- handling requests and correspondence that you direct to us
- contact with you
- to enable the charity organization you support to contact you (in the case of charity support)
- performance of legal obligations incumbent on the Solidarity Marathon Association:
- tax and accounting purposes
- for purposes resulting from legitimate interests of the Solidarity Marathon Association:
- direct marketing of products and services
- handling requests and correspondence that you direct to us
- contact with you
- counteracting fraud and abuse
- on the basis of your consent:
- sending marketing information (email / SMS)
Do you have to provide personal data?
Providingpersonal data isnecessary for yourparticipation in the run.
Refraining from providing personal dataprevents the conclusion of the contract and participation in the race.
How long will your personal data be processed?
Your data will be processed during the use of the datasport.pl registration page and participation in races organized by the Solidarity Marathon Association, for which you will sign up by the Website.
After the end of this period, your data will continue to be stored for purposes resulting from legal provisions (especially tax and accounting) as well as to prevent fraud and abuse and to pursue any claims arising from the concluded contract.
Part of your data (especially those that are in the results of the race) can also be processed after this date for statistical and archival purposes.
Who will be the recipient of personal data?
Your personal data will be disclosed to the Administrator's employees, associates and subcontractors to the extent necessary to achieve the previously mentioned purposes of personal data processing.
Starting lists and results, containing basic personal data, will be publicly available, including published on the race's website.
What rights do you have regarding the processing of your personal data?
You have the right to request: access to your personal data, rectification, deletion and processing restrictions. In addition, you have the right to object to their processing and to transfer them.
In addition, in relation to processing that takes place based on your consent - you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
On May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of data entered into force
personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR").
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR (justified interest of the Administrator, which in this case is the promotion of the Association's activities) and art. 6 clause 1 lit. a and b GDPR, i.e. the consent of the data subject and performance of the contract to which the Participant is a party. According to the definition of personal data contained in the GDPR, the image is considered personal data, therefore it is protected on the principles contained in this act. In addition, based on art. 81 section 2 of the Copyright Act does not require the dissemination of the image:
- a well-known person, if the image was made in connection with the performance of public functions, in particular political, social and professional (e.g. director, manager);
- a person who is only a detail of a whole such as an assembly, landscape, public event.
RULES OF THE XXVI “SOLIDARITY” MARATHON - CAN BE CHANGED
REGISTRATION TO XXVI SOLIDARITY MARATHON
PROVISIONALLY CLOSED UNTIL 2021
1. Commemorating the Victims of December 1970 and the Killed Shipyard Workers.
2. Popularization and propagation of running as the easiest form of leisure.
1. The Marathon is organized by the “Solidarity” Marathon Association
24 Waly Piastowskie St.
tel. / +4858/ 346-30-34
fax. /+4858/ 308-42-61
III. DATE AND LOCATION:
1. The race will take place on August 15, 2020. The participants will run along the streets of the Tricity and finish the race in the Gdansk Old Town.
2. The ceremonial start: 9.00 a.m., The Victims of December 1970 Monument, Pilsudskiego Ave., Gdynia (the former finish line)
3. The start proper: 9.30 a.m., Pilsudskiego Ave., Gdynia (near the City Hall of Gdynia)
4. The finish line: Dlugi Targ St., Gdansk (Old Town)
5. The distance: 42.195 km; the route has PZLA and IAAF certificates
6. The route will be marked every five kilometres.
7. Time will be measured in the DATA SPORT system; the official time is the net time
1. Each Participant of XXVI „Solidarity” Marathon must be at least 18 years old on August 15, 2020
2. All participants must be verified in the Organization Office between 13 and 15 August
3. During verification, all participants must have an identity card or passport, and the entry fee payment slip.
4. The cloakrooms (ZKM buses) will be located in the parking lot in Gdynia (opposite the City Hall of Gdynia).
5. Participants will be obliged to leave their belongings packed in bags in the cloakroom until 8.45 a.m. The bags will be distributed at the finish line in Gdansk once the participants show their start numbers. If a participant loses his or her start number, the organizers will not be held responsible for the bag being taken by someone else.
6. The organizers will not take responsibility for belongings not submitted to the cloakroom.
7. Participants are bound by IAAF and PZLA rules as well as the present rules.
8. In order to be classified, each participant must cover the entire approved route of the marathon and to finish the race within the statutory time of 5h30 min. Participants who do not finish the race until 2.30 p.m. will not be classified.
All persons who will be on the route after this time will take their own responsibility pursuant to applicable road traffic laws and provisions of the Civil Code.
9. The use of any vehicles on the marathon route is prohibited, excluding the organizer's vehicles.
10. It is forbidden to start the race under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
11.The organizer will not accept any private dietary supplements of participants.
The bus for participants who would like to go to Gdynia (parking next to the start line) will depart from the finish line in Gdansk on 15 August 2020 at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Application and payment:
Competitors' verification and distribution of the start numbers and pre-marathon kits will take place at the event office on August 13 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on August 14 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Gdańsk Ks. J. Popiełuszki st 6 (near European Solidarity Center )
2. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: 09.08.2020
3. The following participants are exempt from the entry fee (deadline for submission of application: 09.08.2020
- participants who completed 25 Solidarity Marathons in Gdansk "Solidarity
- guests invited by the race Director
- members of “Solidarity”(membership fees paid)
1. Each participants of the 26h „Solidarity” Marathon is obliged to pay the entry fee:
- Applications submitted by 10 April 2020 - PLN 79
- Applications submitted from 11 April to 31 May 2020 - PLN 99 -
- Applications submitted from 01 June to 09 August 2020 - PLN 129
at the Organization Office on 13 and 14 August 2020 - PLN 150 (for new submissions unpaid until 09 August)
- Participants who, until August 15 of 2020, completed 60 years old or more, they pay a fixed fee - PLN 30!
In general, the applications will not be accepted after 9 August.
3) This year all runners has a possibility to choose additionally paid service - engraving on a medal.
Personalized engraving will be made in the marathon town of Gdansk - price 20 PLN.
Persons who select the "engraver" option online and make the payment together with the registration fee, will be able to engrave on the day of competition in the marathon town of Gdansk based on showing their running number.
People who do not choose an additional option during online registration and will not pay it, but decide to engrave on the day of the competition, will be able to do it by paying for the service in the marathon town in Gdańsk. Payment will be possible by cash, card, telephone or BLIK.
There will be a possibility to submit the application at the Organization Office on 13 and 14 August only in exceptional cases (entry fee: PLN 150), but the organizer will not guarantee the pre-marathon kit.
The fee once paid is not refundable.
2. Payment for measurement of time is included in the entry fee (chip in start number).
3. The organizers will not take responsibility for the application or the money transfer getting lost in the mail due to the fault of the post office or bank.
In the XXVI „Solidarity” Marathon the following classifications will be kept:
1. Open classification (1st – 6 place)
2. General classification of women (1st – 6th place)
3. Women’s and men’s classification in age range groups: 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69,
4. A race diploma can be downloaded from the website www.maratongdansk.pl results within 7 days after the event.
The final results will be published at www.maratongdansk.pl, datasport.pl and www.maratonczyk.pl the day after the marathon.
5. It is planned to give additional bonuses for course records for women and men.
6. All information on bonuses and additional awards will be given one month before the event
7. All participants who complete the marathon within the time of 5h30 min. will receive a medal
VIII. NOURISHMENT,REFERESHMENT,CONTROL POINTS AND TIME LIMIT:
1. The nourishment points will be located every five kilometres approximately
2. The passage control gates will be located on the route
3. All participants are obliged to obey the time limit, which is 5h 30 min.
- 25km – 03:26;00
- 30km - 04:05;00
- 35km - 04:43;00
- 40km - 05:21;00
- 42km 195m - 05:21;00
The marathon route will be closed for vehicular traffic until 3.00 p.m. The participants who fail to finish the race within the time limit be obliged to stop the race and arrive at the finish line by special bus marked “ KONIEC WYSCIGU”( the End of the Race).
1. The organizers will provide the accommodation for August 14, 2020 to those who make a suitable reservation on the application form.
2. Free accommodation – GCS sports hall in Gdynia (own sleeping bags and sleeping mats - limited number of mattresses in the sports hall)
3. Accommodation in hotel Haffner in Sopot and hotel Number ONE in Gdańsk with discount for marathon runners. We will give you information about discounts in a short time.
At the HAFFNER in Sopot, near the main molo pier
for the entry "Solidarity Marathon"- 15 % discount
At the NumberOne hotel in Gdańsk near the Old Town
for the entry "Solidarity Marathon" - 15 % discount
4. Other participants will have to find paid accommodation on their own;
Gdansk – tel. 048 58 306 38 65,
Gdynia – tel. +48 58 620 77 11,
Sopot – tel. +48 58 550 37 83.
1. After finishing the race the participants will receive a regenerating meal and beverages.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS:
1. The organizers provide medical care along the route and at the finish line.
2. All marathon participants are insured against unfortunate accidents (included in the entry fee).
3. The organizers will take no responsibility for anyone who participates in the race without verification.
4. During the race all participants are obliged to wear the start number with the chip on the front of the T-shirt.
5. The participant of the 26th“Solidarity” Marathon considered and assessed the scope of the risk of participation in the race and decided to start at his/her own risk.
6. Each participant of the marathon is obliged to sign a statement on running on his/her own responsibility.
7. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or interrupt the race without giving reasons.
8. Written complaints will be accepted by the event office on the marathon day until 4 p.m. Any disputes will be settled by the Marathon Director within 3 days. Director’s decisions are irrevocable.
9. The interpretation of the present regulations is reserved for the Marathon Director.
Dr Kazimierz Zimny